Milk Paint by Fusion
Milk Paint by Fusion!
We are fortunate to be an affiliate for Milk Paint by Fusion! When you order, you will receive your milk paint directly from the wonderful warehouse where Milk Paint by Fusion is packaged!
Available in 25 Colors!
PURCHASE HERE using our Affiliate Link
its SO Easy!
Available in Two Sizes!
A generous package which mixes to make about a quart of paint,
a try me sample size...enough to do a few picture frames, a tote box, or a few small signs!
What is Milk Paint?
Milk Paint is the oldest natural paint known to man and can still be found in some cave paintings. This paint contains milk protein (casein), limestone, clay, chalk and natural non-toxic pigments made from iron oxides and those synthesized from natural resources. The result is a very durable paint popularly used by modern designers, green consumers and home owners seeking to capture a variety of modern, trendy, antique and textured looks ( in fact when using less water than called for the texture can even be used for embossing !!).Our authentic milk paint provides a long lasting, very durable and hard as stone finish for interior or exterior uses! No other modern paint can create the unique look of Milk Paint.
When absorbed into a porous surface, Milk Paint will never chip or peel. Milk Paint is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is naturally mould resistant.
With our Bonding Agent you can now use Milk Paint on even more surfaces such as previously painted walls with a gloss sheen, varnished or lacquered surfaces, previous coats of paint, ceramic tiles, metal or glass.
Milk Paint Tips
• Using an immersion blender to mix , it creates a nicer, smooth consistency .
• Milk Paint can be layered to create custom effects.
• Milk Paint dries in 30 minutes!
• Always test your colours first.
• Avoid using a primer as a porous surface is required to absorb Milk Paint.
• Milk paint should be sealed with a top coat.
• Use a bonding agent like Fusion Ultra Grip to allow adhesion to previously painted or varnished surfaces.
• Slight shade and colour variations may occur between batches. Purchase enough paint to test and finish your entire project. Be sure to save some for future touch ups