Debis DIY Making Powder
Pigment and Mica powders for ultra intense color and a hundred different ways to use them to boost your creativity, and take your color play to the next level!
sold by weight, not by volume ( pigments have different weights) each color is 30gm by weight
1. Mix with water for a watercolor effect.
2. Mix with DIY Liquid Patina for a tinted glaze or medium.
3. Mix with DIY Big Top for a tinted glaze or sealer.
4. Mix with DIY Clear Wax and use as a tinted wax.
5. Seal your project with DIY Clear Wax and sprinkle with making powder, then rub into the details of your piece.
6. Mix with your resin for resin projects
7. Put in a sprayer or mister to make a colored mist.
7. Mix with plaster, grout, moulding paste, or even clay!
8. Mix with existing DIY Paint to create a custom color.
9. Mix with Liquid Patina to paint on fabric.
10. Stamp fabric, heat set, then paint the design with
11. Mix with Golden Ticket or Pennies From Heaven to make a tinted patina.